Reporting Results: The Hartford Bishops’ Foundation
Changing Our World recently collaborated with The Hartford Bishops’ Foundation by leading an organized response to the COVID-19 pandemic, quickly setting up the Emergency Response Fund (ERF) to help offset the significant impact on parish life, Catholic schools, and social service programs that resulted when churches in the Archdiocese of Hartford were forced to close their doors through much of the Lent and Easter seasons. In a matter of weeks, more than $500,000 was raised for the ERF that will be distributed as grants to help address the urgent needs of parishes throughout central Connecticut.
Our team further responded to the crisis by assisting parishes across the Archdiocese of Hartford with their recovery efforts, providing fundraising and communications support to meet pressing parish needs, including:
- the establishment of online giving;
- livestreaming Mass and pastoral events;
- updating parish registration; and,
- email and direct mail fundraising campaigns to offset the loss of offertory revenue.
We continue to work with the Foundation on its successful Diocesan campaign and we are grateful that our partnership continues to be a resource to the parishes in the Archdiocese of Hartford.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We recognize that many dioceses around the country are experiencing an overwhelming number of requests for assistance by their parishes and schools during a time when staffing resources have either been cut or are nonexistent due to competing priorities. Changing Our World is ready to assist your diocese with counsel that can be provided either virtually or in person.
Some of these options include:
- Virtual staffing support for parishes and schools;
- Parish Offertory Restoration Programs;
- Major Gifts or Endowment Campaigns;
- Transitioning in-person events to online fundraising; and,
- Restoring or increasing your next Diocesan Appeal.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and how we might be able to assist. In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the summer!