FORGING FORWARD – THE PURPOSE CONNECTION: FROM CORPORATES TO BRANDS TO CONSUMERS
A VIRTUAL PHILANTHROPIC CONFERENCE SERIES FOCUSED ON IDEA SHARING, INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS, AND A PATH FORWARD
Join us Friday, October 30th at 11:30 AM EDT for a conversation on:
THE PURPOSE CONNECTION: FROM CORPORATES TO BRANDS TO CONSUMERS
Corporate purpose should define a company’s role in society and guide how it creates positive social and business value. Yet, while companies craft and communicate inspiring purpose statements, many struggle with how to activate and operationalize it across their business and brands.
Join ONE HUNDRED and our panel of experts for a session focused on how to authentically connect purpose across the business.
Together, with our panelists we will discuss:
- Ways to uncover your organization’s authentic purpose and role in society
- The role that brand strategy plays in brand purpose
- The intersection between purpose, CSR, social impact, and more
- Challenges and pain points companies face in defining and bringing their purpose to life
- How 2020 has pressure tested the purpose-driven business philosophy and what it means for the future of business and society
Brian Crimmins, Global Managing Partner of ONE HUNDRED and CEO of Changing Our World will be joined by:
-Rebecca Marmot, Chief Sustainability Officer, Unilever;
-Charles Trevail, Chief Executive Officer, Interbrand; and,
-Maureen Flynn, Senior Managing Director, Changing Our World.