21. FORGING FORWARD: Strategic Globalization & Impact on Human Needs
FORGING FORWARD is a virtual conference series focused on idea-sharing, innovative solutions, and creating a path forward.
Listen in as Brian Crimmins, Global Managing Partner, ONE HUNDRED and CEO, Changing Our World leads a panel of guests in a discussion on the series of crises that we are experiencing in health, social justice, racism, and in the economy. Private philanthropy is responding to the world’s greatest needs and in the past few months, there is hope to see systemic change. At a moment of great human need and insecurity, what are the greatest priorities for organizations?
Today, Brian’s guests which include:
- Lauren Bradford, Senior Director of Global Partnerships, Candid
- Justin van Fleet, President, Theirworld
- Scott Jackson, CEO, Global Impact
- Ashwin Vasan, MD, PhD, Fountain House, CEO
You can sign up for our weekly live FORGING FORWARD virtual conference by CLICKING HERE.
Each week, Jim Friend, Managing Director, at Changing Our World will introduce the previous week’s session here on our podcast. Our show is produced on Wednesdays.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.