13. FORGING FORWARD: Fundraising in Today’s Environment & Navigating the CARES Act
FORGING FORWARD is a virtual conference series focused on idea-sharing, innovative solutions and creating a path forward through the COVID-19 Crisis
On Today’s show, Brian Crimmins, Global Managing Partner, ONE HUNDRED and CEO, Changing Our World hosts an informative conversation with these inspiring nonprofit leaders on two separate topics:
- Part I: Fundraising in Today’s Environment
- Kendra E. Davenport, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, Operation Smile
- Part II: Navigating the CARES Act
- Daniel D. Rubino, Chairman & CEO, Impact 360
- Fran Brown, Managing Partner of CapinCrouse
You can sign up for our weekly live FORGING FORWARD virtual conference by CLICKING HERE.
Each week, Jim Friend, Managing Director, at Changing Our World will introduce the previous week’s session here on our podcast. Our show is produced on Wednesdays.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes