10. FORGING FORWARD: COVID-19 – Nonprofit Engagement & Higher Education
FORGING FORWARD is a virtual conference series focused on idea-sharing, innovative solutions and creating a path forward through the COVID-19 Crisis
Part One: Engaging and Informing the Nonprofit Community
- Shannon McCracken, CEO of the Nonprofit Alliance
- Paul Clolery, Vice President and Editorial Director of the Nonprofit Times
Part Two: Implications for Educational Institutions
- Mike O’Neill, SVP of University Advancement, Villanova University
- Ed Manetta, former D1, D2, and D3 Athletic Director
You can sign up for our weekly live FORGING FORWARD virtual conference by CLICKING HERE.
Each week, Jim Friend, Managing Director, at Changing Our World will introduce the previous week’s session here on our podcast. Our show is produced on Wednesdays.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes