11. FORGING FORWARD: COVID-19- Responding, Adapting & Future Planning
FORGING FORWARD is a virtual conference series focused on idea-sharing, innovative solutions and creating a path forward through the COVID-19 Crisis
On Today’s show, Brian Crimmins, Global Managing Partner, ONE HUNDRED and CEO, Changing Our World hosts two information conversations with these inspiring nonprofit leaders:
- How do you respond to a crisis while planning for the future?
- Ravi Sunnak, EVP for Porter Novelli
- Alison Moore, Chief Executive Officer of Comic Relief
- How are organizations are adapting in the midst of a pandemic?
- Julia Gallagher Vice President for Development Information Strategy & Operations at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Michael Reardon Manager for Business Consulting Services at Blackbaud
You can sign up for our weekly live FORGING FORWARD virtual conference by CLICKING HERE.
Each week, Jim Friend, Managing Director, at Changing Our World will introduce the previous week’s session here on our podcast. Our show is produced on Wednesdays.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes